The Vulcan Group
P.O. Box 1010
Bessemer, AL 35021
Applicant Instructions: If you need help to fill out the form or for any phase of the employment process, please notify the person that gave you this form and every effort will be made to accommodate your needs in a reasonable amount of time.
- Please read "APPLICANT NOTE"
- Complete this form in its entirety
- If more space is needed to complete any question, use the comments section
- Type clearly; incomplete or illegible applications will not be processed
- Some of this information is being gathered for affirmative action under Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973. The information requested is voluntary and will be kept confidential. An applicant will not be subject to any adverse treatment for refusing to complete the questionnaire.
APPLICANT NOTE: This application form is intended for use in evaluating your qualifications for employment. This is not an employment contract. Please answer all questions completely and accurately. False or misleading statements during an interview and/or on this form are grounds for terminating the application process or, if discovered after employment, terminating employment. All qualified candidates will receive consideration without discrimination because of sex, marital status, race, age, creed, national origin or the presence of disabilities. A felony conviction will not necessarily bar an applicant from employment. Affirmative action hiring may be requested by qualified applicants. Additional testing of job-related skills and for the presence of drugs in your body may be required prior to employment. After an offer of employment, depending on company policy and the needs of the job, you may be required to submit to a medical review, to complete a medical history form and/or to be examined by a medical professional designated by the company. Background check and drug test also required.